1、I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!
2、I’m about to explode. 我肺都快要气炸了!
3、You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
4、You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
5、I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
6、Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
7、I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
8、Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
9、Don't give me your shit.别跟我胡扯。
10、don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
11、You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
12、Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/从我的生活中消失吧。
13、You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!
14、Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
15、Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
16、Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
17、Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
18、Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
19、You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
20、I don’t want to see you! 我不愿再见到你!
21、who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
22、That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
23、I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
24、Get out of my face.从我面前消失!16. Leave me alone.走开。
25、Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
26、Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
27、I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28、get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
29、What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
30、What were you thinking? 你脑子进水了啊?
31、Don’t give me your shoot. 别跟我胡扯。
32、Get lost.滚开!18. Take a hike!哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
33、What's wrong with you?”你有病啊?
34、Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
35、Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
36、Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
37、You're nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
38、I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
39、You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
40、I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
41、You are nothing to me. 你对我来说什么都不是。
42、I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
43、You bastard!你这杂种!47. Get over yourself.别自以为是。
44、You're a pain in the ass.你这讨厌鬼。
45、I don't want to hear it.我不想听!54. Get off my back.少跟我罗嗦。
46、I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
47、Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
48、You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
49、Get out of my life. 从我的生活中消失吧。
50、You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
51、What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
52、look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
53、Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
54、I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
55、It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
56、Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
57、I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
58、Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
59、I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
60、You're nothing to me.你对我什么都不是。
61、You are out of your mind.你脑子有毛病!
62、don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
63、Are you raised in the barn?你是不是乡下长大的啊?
64、You eat with that mouth?你的嘴巴那么脏,你还用这张嘴吃饭
65、Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
66、You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病。
67、What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
68、I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话
69、Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses.别找借口。
70、I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
71、Mind your own business管好你自己的事
72、Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73、can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
74、your mother fucking bull shit !TMD一派胡言!
75、Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
76、I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
77、How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
78、You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
79、Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!